A networking resource devoted to biological soil crusts and the researchers who study them. We will provide a means for international scientists to communicate, share their research, share important news and announcements, ask questions and find collaborators. We will also provide a space for informal writing on research, opinion, and ideas (now seeking posters!).

Friday, August 31, 2012

QScience.com | Exposure To Desert Cyanobacteria May Pose A Risk To Human Health

QScience.com | Exposure To Desert Cyanobacteria May Pose A Risk To Human Health

Revenge of the crust. Interesting emerging ideas about ubiquitous BMAA production in many cyanobacteria and its connection to Lou Gehrig's disease. Lots of gulf war vets may have been exposed when their vehicles disrupted crusts and allowed emission of dust containing cyanos. There's a life lesson here....

1 comment:

  1. Testimony On How My Life was Transformed (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)..

    I am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Martinez Lexie did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money total 6,500usd until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any kind for business or other purposes i would advise you to email Mr Martinez via: ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ) or through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Jenny Hills CA, United State

    ReplyDelete